Political Science at the London School of Economics
On this Quarter Abroad program, you can:
- Earn 16 quarter units
- Enroll in UC Davis courses to fulfill degree, major, minor, or GE requirements
- Experience academic coursework enriched by both the program’s location(s) and activities
Note to Non-UC Davis Students:
Students from other UC campuses should consult with their home campus to determine whether courses may be used to fulfill their specific academic requirements.
London School of Economics and Political Science
You will enroll in the course set below. Auditing is not an option. UC Davis programs are academic programs so participants should expect a substantial amount of course work.
- Political Science (POL) 129. Special Topics in International Relations: International Migration in Europe (4)
- This course is a research oriented course that introduces students to population movement in the Post-World War II era and to the political issues arising from that movement.
- Political Science (POL) 137. International Relations in Western Europe (4)
- Focus on Britain and the European Union.
- Political Science (POL) 147A. West European Politics (4)
- Focus on politics and institutions of Europe.
- Political Science (POL) 190. International Relations (4)
- Includes distinguished speakers series and visits to political institutions in London.
This program is open to students who meet the eligibility requirements.
No prerequisites are enforced for this program beyond the general eligibility requirements.