NEW: DEADLINE EXTENDED to Friday, December 14th at 5:00 pm for UC Davis students enrolling in 2019 Quarter Abroad Spring programs!
Fast-Track Enrollment also available. Beginning Friday, November 30th Study Abroad will accept Quarter Abroad Spring 2019 enrollments without a health clearance and/or passport copy. Just upload a Fast-Track Enrollment Request Form to the heath clearance and/or passport section in your enrollment to receive an extension on these forms! Preference will be given to students with complete enrollments through Friday, December 7th at 5:00pm. Starting on Friday, December 7th at 5:01pm through the December 14th extended deadline no preference will be given to complete enrollments over Fast-Track Enrollments.
To be eligible to participate in a UC Davis Quarter Abroad Program, you must
- Be a registered student at a University of California (UC) campus—from the date of enrollment through the program end date;
- Be in good academic standing with a GPA of 2.0 or above;
- Be in good disciplinary standing; and
- Meet any program specific requirements or prerequisites (see individual program pages for details).
NOTE: If you have not fulfilled all of the program prerequisites, contact us to discuss your eligibility. UC Davis Quarter Abroad is open only to UC students. Students enrolled at other non-UC colleges or universities may want to visit the UC Davis Summer Abroad Program website. UC Davis Summer Abroad programs are open to students from all campuses.
How to Enroll
UC Davis Quarter Abroad programs fill on a first-completed, first reserved basis, so submit your enrollment early to secure your spot in one of our programs.
- Create a Study Abroad account
- Fill out your profile with your programs of interest
- Start gathering items for your enrollment such as your Health Clearance and Passport Copy
- Start by clicking "Apply Here" in the top menu and select a term next to your program.
- Starting on September 27th, 2018 (for Spring programs) or January 9th, 2019 (for Fall programs), once you have completed all steps of the Enrollment section you may pay your $300 deposit and submit your enrollment. The last day to enroll for open programs is
December 7th, 2018* (for Spring programs) and April 5th, 2019 (for Fall programs). *Deadline for Quarter Abroad Spring 2019 programs has been extended to Friday, December 14th at 5:00 pm for UC Davis students!