To be eligible to participate in a UC Davis Quarter Abroad Program, you must
- Be a registered student at a University of California (UC) campus—from the date of enrollment through the program end date;
- Be in good academic standing with a GPA of 2.0 or above;
- Be in good disciplinary standing; and
- Meet any program specific requirements or prerequisites (see individual program pages for details).
NOTE: If you have not fulfilled all of the program prerequisites, contact us to discuss your eligibility. UC Davis Quarter Abroad is open only to UC students. Students enrolled at other non-UC colleges or universities may want to visit the UC Davis Summer Abroad Program website. UC Davis Summer Abroad programs are open to students from all campuses.
How to Enroll
UC Davis Quarter Abroad programs fill on a first-completed, first reserved basis, so submit your enrollment early to secure your spot in one of our programs.
- Create a Study Abroad account
- Fill out your profile with your programs of interest
- Start gathering items for your enrollment such as your Health Clearance and Passport Copy (instructions below)
- Start by clicking "Apply Here" in the top menu and select a term next to your program.
- Starting on September 28th (for Spring programs) or January 10th (for Fall programs), once you have completed all steps of the Enrollment section you may pay your $300 deposit and submit your enrollment.The last day to enroll for open programs is December 8th (for Spring programs) and April 6th (for Fall programs).