Political Science at the London School of Economics
London, United Kingdom
- Dates – September 21–November 30, 2024
- Max Enrollment – 26
- Taught In – English
- Prerequisites – No
- Academic Area – Political Science
Spend your fall quarter studying political science on a Custom Programme at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) IDEAS. LSE IDEAS is the foreign policy think tank at LSE for Diplomacy and Strategy and is ranked as the #1 university-affiliated think tank in the world. LSE is one of the most prestigious institutions in the world and an ideal setting to study the politics and international relations of Britain and Western Europe. Developed specifically for UC Davis students and the Department of Political Science, this program offers you the opportunity to take a course taught by UC Davis faculty, two classes taught by LSE faculty, and guest talks by distinguished speakers and excursions to sites in London. Living in the heart of London and studying on the LSE campus, students will have a unique view into one of the most significant political moments of the 21st Century.
- Study at LSE, a world class university in the heart of London.
- Learn about the politics and society of Europe while living there.
- Visit important political sites in London and meet with policy makers.
- Live in and learn about the British society while meeting LSE faculty and student peers.
- Navigate the multicultural population of London and become part of the global community.
- Human Rights, Memory, and Democracy in Chile (Summer Abroad)
- Other Programs in Political Science
- Search all Global Learning Opportunities