Through the Global Learning Hub, each and every UC Davis student can find global learning opportunities available on campus, in the region, and across all seven continents. The hub’s network of local and global academic, experiential, and leadership programs helps develop capacity for undergraduate, graduate, and professional students to engage with global issues and make a difference in the world as the next generation of global problem solvers.
As a part of Global Affairs, the Global Learning Hub aims to inspire global curiosity, understanding, and engagement.
Program Recommendations for POL Majors
UC Davis Study Abroad Programs
- Political Science at the London School of Economics (Fall Quarter Abroad)
- Global Policy Internships in Washington, D.C. (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Internships and Writing in Dublin (Fall Quarter Abroad)
- Revolutionary Cuba (Summer Abroad)
- Human Rights and Democracy in Chile and Peru (Seminars Abroad)
- Oaxacalifornia—Multiethnicity and Migration (Seminars Abroad)
- Internships and Culture in London (Spring Quarter Abroad)
- Search all UC Davis Global Learning opportunities in POL
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- Sciences Po Paris
- Sciences Po Reims
- International Security
- Intern: Scotland
- Contemporary Argentina
- Human Rights and Cultural Memory
- Search all UCEAP programs in POL
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
- When you return, see your major advisor as needed.