To be eligible to participate in a Quarter Abroad program, you must meet the following requirements from the date of enrollment through the program end date:
- Be a registered student at a University of California (UC) campus;
- Be in good academic standing with a GPA of 2.0 or above;
- Be in good disciplinary standing; and
- Meet any program specific requirements or prerequisites (see individual program pages for details).
NOTE: If you have not fulfilled all of the program prerequisites, you may contact email@example.com to discuss your eligibility. UC Davis Quarter Abroad is open to UC students ONLY. Students enrolled at other non-UC colleges or universities can participate in UC Davis Summer Abroad and UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships programs.
How to Enroll
Quarter Abroad programs fill on a first-completed, first reserved basis, so submit your enrollment early to secure your spot in one of our programs.
- Create a Study Abroad account
- Fill out your profile with your programs of interest
- Start gathering enrollment materials such as your Health Clearance and Passport Copy
- Start your enrollment by clicking "Apply Here" in the top menu and select a term next to your program.
- Double check that your upload documents are correctly attached and your enrollment is complete.
- Starting on Thursday, September 26, 2019 (for Spring programs) or Wednesday, January 8, 2020 (for Fall programs), complete all steps of the Enrollment section, pay your $300 deposit, and submit your enrollment. The last day to enroll for open programs is Friday, December 6, 2019 (for Spring programs) and Friday, April 3, 2020 (for Fall programs).
You can find more information on enrollment and other important subjects in the Study Abroad Student Handbook and Quarter Abroad Guide. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions or concerns.