Psychology Internships in London
Intern in the global metropolis of London with an individually tailored placement to work toward your career goals in psychology and social services. You will be matched with a placement that complements your academic and professional goals and interests. For Psychology interns, opportunities may include: community services within mental health, substance abuse treatment, crisis, advocacy; outpatient treatment center; therapeutic and counseling programs; and more.
The program includes an on-site orientation to help you learn about the community, your internship, and meet your cohort, as well as offers a multi-activity career readiness program and strengths coaching.
Apart from work for the internship, you will also engage in an online course facilitated by a UC Davis faculty. The online coursework provides an opportunity for meaningful reflection during the program. You will spend approximately 35-40 hours per week at your internship and another two hours per week for the online course.
- Exceptional intercultural communication opportunities in an international workplace.
- Excellent opportunity to hone and apply concepts learned in classrooms in real-world, global contexts.
- Tremendous opportunity to make cultural, professional, and geographic discoveries.
- Exciting opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Outstanding résumé line item and interview talking point.