UC Davis Study Abroad offers internships in many different types of programs. Eligibility requirements and the enrollment instructions may vary across program types. Please use the links below to find the enrollment instructions for the program you are interested in.
- UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships Enrollment
- UC Davis Virtual Summer Internships Enrollment
- UC Davis Quarter Abroad Enrollment
- UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP) Enrollment
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships Enrollment
To be eligible to participate in a Summer Abroad Internships program, you must be a student at a University of California (UC) campus and meet the following requirements from the date of enrollment through the program end date:
- Be 18 years or older;
- Have completed 15 accredited college units;
- Have a GPA of 2.0 or higher; and
- Be in good disciplinary standing with your academic institution.
NOTE: If you have not fulfilled all of the eligibility requirements, please contact us to discuss your eligibility.
Students from the University of California system (includes Berkeley, Davis, Irvine, Los Angeles, Merced, Riverside, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, and Santa Cruz) are welcome to enroll in a Summer Abroad Internships program. Students enrolled at other non-UC colleges or universities can participate in UC Davis Virtual Summer Internships programs.
How to Enroll
Summer Abroad Internship programs fill on a first-completed, first-reserved basis, so submit your enrollment early to secure your spot in one of our programs.
- Create a UC Davis Study Abroad Account.
- Fill out your profile with your programs of interest.
- Start gathering materials such as your Health Clearance and Passport Copy.
- Start your enrollment; available in early December for Summer Abroad Internships programs.
- Double check that any upload documents are correct and your enrollment is complete.
- Starting on January 11, 2023 at 9 a.m., complete all steps of the Enrollment section, pay your $300 non-refundable deposit, and submit your enrollment. The last day to enroll for open programs is March 3, 2023 at 5 p.m..
- Enrollment Information for Students from Other UC Campuses
- Students from other UC Campuses who meet the eligibility requirements are welcome to enroll in Summer Abroad Internships programs. These students need to complete a Disciplinary Clearance form as part of the enrollment process. Additional details and instructions can be found within the online enrollment.
You can find more information on enrollment and other important subjects in the Study Abroad Student Guide. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions or concerns.