UC Davis Study Abroad offers internships in many different types of programs. Please use the links below to find the enrollment instructions for the program you are interested in. Eligibility requirements and the enrollment instructions may vary across program types.
- UC Davis Virtual Summer Internships Enrollment
- UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships Enrollment
- UC Davis Quarter Abroad Enrollment
- UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP) Enrollment
To be eligible to participate in a Virtual Summer Internships program, you must meet the following requirements from the date of enrollment through the program end date:
- Be 18 years or older;
- Have completed 15 accredited college units; and
- Have a GPA of 2.0 or higher
Students from the University of California system (includes Berkeley, Davis, Irvine, Los Angeles, Merced, Riverside, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, and Santa Cruz) and beyond are welcome to enroll in a Virtual Summer Internships program. All students enrolling in these academic programs need to weigh their preparation for the program courses. Note: Non-UC students will be charged the non-UC rate for tuition. See your program's cost page for more information.
How to Enroll
Virtual Summer Internships programs fill on a first-completed, first-reserved basis, so submit your enrollment early to secure your spot in one of our programs.
- Create a UC Davis Study Abroad Account.
- Fill out your profile with your programs of interest.
- Start your enrollment; available in early December for Virtual Summer Internships programs.
- Double check that any upload documents are correctly attached and your enrollment is complete.
- Starting on January 6, 2021, complete all steps of the Enrollment section, pay your $300 non-refundable deposit, and submit your enrollment. The last day to enroll for open programs is April 2, 2021.
You can find more information on enrollment and other important subjects in the Study Abroad Student Handbook and Virtual Summer Internships Guide. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions or concerns.