NEW: Fast-Track Enrollment. Beginning Friday, February 21st, Study Abroad will accept Summer Abroad Internships 2020 enrollments without a health clearance and/or passport copy. Just upload a Fast-Track Enrollment Request Form to the health clearance and/or passport section in your enrollment to receive an extension on these forms! Preference will be given to students with complete enrollments through Friday, February 28th at 5:00pm.
UC Davis Study Abroad offers internships in many different types of programs. Please use the links below to find the enrollment instructions for the program you are interested in.
- UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships Enrollment
- UC Davis Quarter Abroad Internships Enrollment
- UCEAP Internships Enrollment
To be eligible to participate in a Summer Abroad Internships program, you must meet the following requirements from the date of enrollment through the program end date:
- Be 18 years or older;
- Have completed 15 accredited college units;
- Have a GPA of 2.0 or higher; and
- Be in good disciplinary standing with your academic institution
Summer Abroad Internships welcome students from the University of California system (UC—Berkeley, Davis, Irvine, Los Angeles, Merced, Riverside, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, and Santa Cruz) and beyond. All students enrolling in these academic programs need to weigh their preparation for the program courses. Note: Non-UC students will be charged the non-UC rate for tuition. See Scholarships & Funding more information.
How to Enroll
Summer Abroad Internship programs fill on a first-completed, first-reserved basis, so submit your enrollment early to secure your spot in one of our programs.
- Create a Study Abroad account
- Fill out your profile with your programs of interest
- Start gathering enrollment materials such as your Health Clearance and Passport Copy.
- Start your enrollment by clicking "Apply Here" in the top menu and select a term next to your program (available in late Fall).
- Double check that your upload documents are correct and your enrollment is complete.
- Starting on January 8, 2020, complete all steps of the Enrollment section, pay your $300 deposit and submit your enrollment. The last day to enroll for open programs is February 28, 2020.