Internships and Writing in Dublin
Known for its lush green countryside, historic cultural sites, and fantastic brewery scene, the Emerald Isle is the ideal place to spend fall quarter. As part of this program, you’ll gain global workplace experience by earning credit through a halftime internship. Additionally, you’ll participate in two writing courses taught by faculty from the nationally-ranked University Writing Program, and complete two thirds of the professional writing minor. Complete a third course by participating in historical and cultural excursions in and around the city. You will have the opportunity to explore food, dance, theater, music, and more in Ireland’s capital city and metropolitan destination, Dublin.
Students will participate in a professional internship for 20 hours per week. All students are guaranteed an internship in their field of study or a related field. Internship details, placement information, and sample internships.
- Immerse yourself in a truly international educational and professional experience.
- Gain hands-on intercultural experience in a genuinely international city.
- Apply cross-cultural and intercultural classroom experiences in a global workplace.
- Build a resume that makes you stand out among your peers.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that UC Davis Study Abroad provides while greatly expanding your comfort zone and your independence.