Business and Communication Internships in Hong Kong
Business and Communication Internships in Hong Kong provide a comprehensive academic, professional and cultural experience in one of the economic and cultural hubs of Asia, where English is the language of business. Participants have the opportunity to gain marketable skills while learning about professional life in an international context. Opportunities are available in Accounting, Finance, Advertising, Communication, Marketing, Public relations, International trade, Logistics, Hospitality and Tourism, and more. Host companies range from small start-ups to large global organizations.
Students can expect to spend 4 to 5 days per week at their internship and to dedicate another 8 hours per week to the online course facilitated by a UC Davis instructor. Other program components may include weekly discussion groups, small group activities and a range of events to help students integrate into the city, their cohort and their internship.
- Exceptional intercultural communication opportunities in an international workplace.
- Excellent opportunity to hone and apply concepts learned in classrooms in real-world, global contexts.
- Tremendous opportunity to make exciting cultural, professional, and geographic discoveries.
- Exciting opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Outstanding résumé line item and interview talking point.
- Perspectives in Global Management (Summer Abroad)
- Statistics for Business and Economics (Summer Abroad)
- Business and Communication Internships in New Zealand (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Business and Communication Internships in the Czech Republic (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Business and Communication Internships in Japan (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Other Programs in Economics
- Other Programs in Communication