Program Recommendations for ECN Majors
UC Davis Study Abroad Programs
- Business & Communication Internships in Japan or Singapore (Summer Abroad Internship)
- Political Science at the London School of Economics (Fall Quarter Abroad)
- Mathematics and Culture in Berlin (Summer Abroad)
- Revolutionary Cuba (Summer Abroad)
- Housing and Urbanism in Barcelona (Summer Abroad)
- Virtual – Business and Communication in Japan (Virtual Summer Internships)
- Virtual – Green Technology, Sustainability, and Environment (Worldwide) (Virtual Summer Internships)
- Virtual – Business and Communication in Buenos Aires (Virtual Summer Internships)
- Virtual – Multiple Career Fields (Worldwide) (Virtual Summer Internships)
- Search all UC Davis Global Learning opportunities in ECN
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- Fudan University
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- English Universities
- Bocconi University
- International Business Economics
- Search all UCEAP programs in ECN
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
- When you return, see your major advisor as needed.