UC Davis Summer Abroad
- Introduction to Geographic Systems (Bhutan)
- Thermodynamics in the Land of Fire and Ice (Iceland)
- Sustainability of the Built Environment (Japan)
- Introduction to Winemaking (France)
- Brewing Science (UK)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
- Engineering in Sydney (Australia)
- Ag Science & Sustainability (Costa Rica)
- Engineering in Barcelona (Spain)
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- Engineering & Science in English, Tohoku University (Japan)
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (Hong Kong)
- Lund University (Sweden)
- Ben-Gurion University (Israel)
- University of Edinburgh (UK)
- Search all UCEAP programs in Physical Sciences
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.
For more information about Undeclared Physical Sciences: UC Davis Majors Website