Computer Science in South Korea
Seoul, South Korea
- Dates – July 10–September 7, 2024
- Max Enrollment – 30
- Prerequisites – No
- Career Area – Computer Science
Hone your skills in computer science while interning in modern and exciting Seoul, South Korea. Placements are customized according to students’ experiences, career goals, interests and skills, and are available in the fields of computer science, computer programming, computer engineering, IT, software development and web development. You will have the opportunity to explore this amazing city and beyond through cultural excursions and activities as part of the program.
The global pandemic has changed the way some career fields approach daily work. Students may encounter a hybrid workplace where they will adopt schedules similar to their coworkers, such as some days in the office, some days working remotely, and experiences both in person and online
- Dive deep into your future career field in a city known for technology and innovation.
- Hone and apply concepts learned in the classroom in real world, global contexts.
- Exciting opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Explore the world of K Pop, ancient temples and incredible Korean cuisine!
- Thermodynamics in the Land of Fire and Ice (Summer Abroad)
- Building Sustainable Water Treatment Systems (Summer Abroad)
- Sustainable Urban Systems in the Netherlands (Summer Abroad)
- Other Engineering and Computer Science Internships (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Engineering and Computer Science Internships (Virtual Summer Internships)
- Other Programs in Engineering
- Search all Global Learning Opportunities