Business and Communication
London, United Kingdom
- Dates – June 26–August 19, 2023
- Max Enrollment – 15
- Taught In – English
- Prerequisites – No
- Career Area – Business and Communication
Intern in London for 8 weeks this summer! Participants have the opportunity to gain marketable skills while learning about professional life in an international context. Opportunities are available in business and marketing, finance, hospitality and tourism, international trade, entrepreneurship, arts and culture, science and technology, and more. Host companies range from small start-ups to large global organizations. With the diversity in culture, industry and language, London offers a unique and challenging internship destination for students.
Students can expect to spend four days per week at their internship and to dedicate another two hours per week to the online course facilitated by a UC Davis instructor. Other program components may include weekly discussion groups, small group activities and a range of events to help students integrate into the city, their cohort and their internship.
- Program Coordinator – Karen Larke
- Instructor – Rebekka Andersen
- Ideal location for a rewarding internship as well as an exciting place to explore.
- Excellent opportunity to hone and apply concepts learned in classrooms in real-world, global contexts.
- Exciting opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Outstanding résumé line item and interview talking point.