Business and Communication
- Dates – June 19–July 29, 2023
- Max Enrollment – 25
- Taught In – English
- Prerequisites – No
- Career Area – Business and Communication
Intern in Barcelona for 6 weeks this summer! Barcelona’s entrepreneurial and open economy have made the city an unbeatable meeting point for international business. Participants have the opportunity to gain marketable skills while learning about professional life in an international context. Opportunities are available in Accounting, Finance, Advertising, Communication, Marketing, Public relations, International trade, Logistics, Hospitality and Tourism, and more. Host companies range from small start-ups to large global organizations.
Students can expect to spend five days per week at their internship and to dedicate another 8 hours per week to the online course facilitated by a UC Davis instructor. Other program components may include weekly discussion groups, small group activities and a range of events to help students integrate into the city, their cohort and their internship.
- Ideal location for a rewarding internship as well as an exciting place to explore.
- Excellent opportunity to hone and apply concepts learned in classrooms in real-world, global contexts.
- Exciting opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Outstanding résumé line item and interview talking point.
- Perspectives in Global Management (Summer Abroad)
- Other Business and Communications Summer Abroad Internships
- Virtual Summer Internships in Business & Communication
- Other Programs in Economics
- Other Programs in Communications
- Search all Global Learning Opportunities