Language and Culture in Argentina
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Program fees are subject to change and do not include airfare and other expenses; see "Fee Notes" and expenses table below.
|non-resident tuition and/or UC SHIP if applicable)||$4831.77|
|Quarter Abroad Fee
(includes non-refundable deposit)
Total Fees Charged to Students
Estimated Personal Expenses
Estimates are provided for financial aid and planning purposes; actual expenses vary.
|Roundtrip Airfare (estimated from SFO)||~$1300|
(not provided by program)
|Other program-related expenses
(i.e., passport, visa, entry fees, course books)
Total Estimated Personal Expenses
Estimated Total Cost
Does not include personal side trips, gifts, entertainment expenses, etc.
Total estimated personal expenses
Total fees + estimated expenses
UC Davis Tuition & Fees posted here are estimates based on currently approved amounts. These figures may not be final. Actual tuition, fees, and charges are subject to change by the Regents of the University of California and could be affected by State funding reductions. Accordingly, final approved levels (and thus a student's final balance due) may different from the amounts shown. UC Davis Tuition and Fees are different for Graduate and nonresident students. The amounts shown on this page excludes health insurance in the totals; more information about UC SHIP.
Program Fees include
- Lodging (homestay)
- All meals
- Transportation (airport pick-up and drop-off)
- Entrance fees (program-related museum visits)
- Required program excursions
- Travel guide for Argentina
- GeoBlue health insurance
- The ASA for this program includes some supplemental educational expenses for services provided by the on-site provider/organization
- Host institution fee
Expenses not covered by program fees
- Estimated personal expenses outlined in the table above
- Personal travel during and outside of program dates
- Entertainment expenses including alcoholic beverages and personal purchases
- Out-of-pocket expenses for medical and other emergencies
- Uncovered medical expenses for special needs
Visit Student Cancellation for information about Quarter Abroad cancellation policies and deadlines.