UC Davis Summer Abroad
- Environmental Justice in Indigenous Ecuador (Ecuador)
- Ecological and Social Issues at Lake Atitlan (Guatemala)
- Genetics—The Global Language of Biology (Europe)
- Bio Sci 2A on the Emerald Isle (Ireland)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
- Summer Abroad Internships provide students with opportunities to gain hands-on experience in diverse fields at locations around the globe. Programs are available in Global Health (Bolivia-La Paz, Bolivia-Tarija, India, South Africa-Cape Town, South Africa-Durban, Philippines), Business & Communication (Hong Kong, New Zealand), and Engineering (Australia).
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
- Complete three quarters of language study in just one quarter abroad (Argentina, Italy, Japan, Spain) or participate in a quarter-long internship in a number of professional fields (UK-London, Australia). Quarter Abroad also offers a Chemistry program in Taiwan, a Pre-Health internship in Mexico and a new political science program at the London School of Economics (LSE).
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- Biodiversity, National University of Singapore (Singapore)
- University of New South Wales (Australia)
- Tropical Biology & Conservation, Monteverde Institute (Costa Rica)
- University of Botswana (Botswana)
- Sustainability: Sciences, Landscape Architecture, & Environmental Management, Lincoln University (New Zealand)
- Search all UCEAP programs in Wildlife, Fish, and Conservation Biology
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.
Review Major/Minor Requirements: UC Davis Wildlife, Fish, & Conservation Department Website
Meet With Your Advisor: UC Davis Wildlife, Fish, & Conservation Advising