UC Davis Summer Abroad
- Environmental Justice in Indigenous Ecuador (Ecuador)
- Introduction to Winemaking (France)
- Bio Sci 2A on the Emerald Isle (Ireland)
- Bio Sci 2B in Dublin (Ireland)
- Bio Sci Statistics in Cork (Ireland)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
- Ag Science & Sustainability (Costa Rica)
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
- Australian Internships & Writing in Sydney (Australia)
- British Culture & Internships in London (UK)
- Organic Chemistry in Nottingham (UK)
UC Davis Seminars Abroad
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- University of Queensland (Australia)
- Massey University (New Zealand)
- French Polynesia, Morea: Island Sustainability
- University of Ghana (Ghana)
- Wageningen University (Netherlands)
- Search all UCEAP programs in Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.
Review Major/Minor Requirements: UC Davis Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems Website
Meet With Your Advisor: UC Davis Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems Advising Website