UC Davis Summer Abroad
- Microbiology in the Kingdom of Smiles (Thailand)
- Introduction to Winemaking (France)
- Bio Sci 2A on the Emerald Isle (Ireland)
- Life Sciences (Japan)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
- Summer Abroad Internships provide students with opportunities to gain hands-on experience in diverse fields at locations around the globe. Program tracks currently available: Agriculture & Veterinary Science, Business & Communication, Global Health, Education, Engineering, and Psychology.
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
- Italian Language & Culture in Florence (Italy)
- Internships and Writing in Sydney (Australia)
- British Culture and Internships in London (UK)
UC Davis Seminars Abroad
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- National University of Singapore (Singapore)
- Agriculture and Environmental Science, Wageningen University (Netherlands)
- Lab Research, Engineering & Science, National Taiwan University (Taiwan)
- University of Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Mediterranean Diet and Food Science: Florence & Madrid (Italy, Spain)
- Search all UCEAP programs in Food Science and Technology
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.
Review Major/Minor Requirements: UC Davis Food Science Department Website
Meet With Your Advisor: UC Davis Food Science Advising