UC Davis Summer Abroad
- Exercise and Wellness (Czech Republic)
- Genetics — The Global Language of Biology (Europe)
- Microbiology Lab in the Kingdom of Smiles (Thailand)
- Life Sciences (Japan)
- Bio Sci 2A on the Emerald Isle (Ireland)
- Bio Sci 2B in Dublin (Ireland)
- Bio Sci Statistics in Cork (Ireland)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
- Global Health—Pediatric Health in La Paz (Bolivia)
- Global Health—Primary Care and Rural Medicine (Bolivia)
- Global Health—Pediatric Care & Reproductive Health (Ghana)
- Global Health—Public Health & Rural/Urban Medicine (India)
- Global Health—Remote Island Medicine (Philippines)
- Global Health—Healthcare Challenges (South Africa)
- Global Health—Hospital Medicine & Infectious Disease (South Africa)
- Global Health—Immigrant and Refugee Health in California (USA)
- Global Health—Holistic Healing in Hawaii (USA)
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
UC Davis Seminars Abroad
- Seminars Abroad are short-term programs (2-3 weeks)—offered during Winter break—where students can earn credits toward your GE or the Global and International Studies minor.
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- Science & Engineering Internship, Agency for Science, Technology & Research (Singapore)
- Laboratory Research, Engineering & Science, Osaka University (Japan)
- University of Edinburgh (UK)
- University of Sussex (UK)
- Search all UCEAP programs in Cell Biology
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.
Review Major/Minor Requirements: UC Davis Molecular and Cellular Biology Department Website
Meet With Your Advisor: UC Davis Cell Biology Advising