UC Davis Summer Abroad
- Environmental Justice in Indigenous Ecuador (Ecuador)
- Genetics — The Global Language of Biology (Europe)
- Life Sciences (Japan)
- Bio Sci 2A on the Emerald Isle (Ireland)
- Bio Sci 2B in Dublin (Ireland)
- Bio Sci Statistics in Cork (Ireland)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
- Ag Science & Sustainability (Costa Rica)
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
- Complete three quarters of language study in just one quarter abroad (Argentina, Italy, Japan, Spain) or participate in a quarter-long internship in a number of professional fields (UK-London, Australia). Quarter Abroad also offers a Chemistry program in Taiwan, a Pre-Health internship in Mexico and a new political science program at the London School of Economics (LSE).
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- National University of Singapore (Singapore)
- Tropical Biology & Conservation, Monteverde Institute (Costa Rica)
- Lab Research, Engineering and Sciences Osaka University (Japan)
- University of Copenhagen (Denmark)
- University of Queensland (Australia)
- Search all UCEAP programs in Plant Biology
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.
Review major/minor requirements: UC Davis Plant Biology Department Website
Meet with your advisor: UC Davis Plant Biology Advising