UC Davis Summer Abroad
- Thermodynamics in the Land of Fire and Ice (Iceland)
- Life Sciences (Japan)
- Genetics—The Global Language of Biology (Europe)
- Bio Sci 2A on the Emerald Isle (Ireland)
Bio Sci 2B in Dublin (Ireland)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
UC Davis Seminars Abroad
- Seminars Abroad are short-term programs (2-3 weeks)—offered during Winter break—where students can earn credits toward your GE or the Global and International Studies minor.
UC Davis Exchanges
- Aachen Engineering (Germany)
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- Laboratory Research, Engineering & Science, Osaka University (Japan)
- Science & Engineering Internship, Agency for Science, Technology & Research (Singapore)
- University of Manchester (UK)
- Lund University (Sweden)
- Search all UCEAP programs in Biochemical Engineering
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.
Review Major/Minor Requirements: UC Davis Chemical Engineering Department Website
Meet With Your Advisor: UC Davis Biochemical Engineering Advising