UC Davis Summer Abroad
- Environmental Justice in Indigenous Ecuador (Ecuador)
- Introduction to Winemaking (France)
- Bio Sci 2A on the Emerald Isle (Ireland)
- Bio Sci 2B in Dublin (Ireland)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
- Ag Science & Sustainability (Costa Rica)
- Australia—Veterinary Science, Agriculture & Agribusiness (Australia)
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
- Spanish Language and Culture in Mendoza (Argentina)
- Australian Internships & Writing in Sydney (Australia)
- Organic Chemistry in Nottingham (UK)
UC Davis Seminars Abroad
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- AEE Course Articulation of Past AEE Courses Taken Abroad (PDF)
- University of Queensland (Australia)
- University of Tasmania Sustainability (Australia)
- Pacific Island Environmental & Community Health (Australia & Solomon Islands)
- French Polynesia, Morea: Island Sustainability
- Socio-Ecological Sustainability in Southern Chile (Chile)
- University of Ghana (Ghana)
- Search all UCEAP programs in Agriculture, Environmental Science, or Education
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.
Review Major/Minor Requirements: UC Davis Agricultural & Environmental Education Website
Meet With Your Advisor: UC Davis Agricultural & Environmental Education Advising Website