To be eligible to participate in a UC Davis Summer Abroad program, you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Have completed 15 accredited college units
- Have a GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Be in good disciplinary standing with your academic institution
UC Davis Summer Abroad welcomes students from the University of California system (UC—Berkeley, Davis, Irvine, Los Angeles, Merced, Riverside, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, and Santa Cruz) and beyond. All students enrolling in these academic programs need to weigh their preparation for the program courses. Note: Non-UC students will be charged the non-UC rate for tuition. See Finances for more information.
How to Enroll
UC Davis Summer Abroad programs fill on a first-completed, first-reserved basis, so submit your enrollment early to secure your spot in one of our programs.
- Create a Study Abroad account
- Fill out your profile with your programs of interest
- Start gathering enrollment materials such as your Health Clearance and Passport Copy
- Start your enrollment by clicking "Apply Here" in the top menu and select a term next to your program.
- Double check that your upload documents are correct and your Enrollment is complete.
- Starting on January 9, 2019, complete all steps of the Enrollment section, pay your $300 deposit, and submit your enrollment. The last day to enroll for open programs is April 5, 2019.
You can find more information on enrollment and other important subjects in the Study Abroad Student Handbook and Summer Abroad Guide. Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.