Through the Global Learning Hub, each and every UC Davis student can find global learning opportunities available on campus, in the region, and across all seven continents. The hub’s network of local and global academic, experiential, and leadership programs helps develop capacity for undergraduate, graduate, and professional students to engage with global issues and make a difference in the world as the next generation of global problem solvers.
As a part of Global Affairs, the Global Learning Hub aims to inspire global curiosity, understanding, and engagement.
Program Recommendations for EPAP Majors
UC Davis Study Abroad Programs
- Water Management in a Mega-City (Seminars Abroad)
- GIS in the Land of the Thunder Dragon (Summer Abroad)
- Ecology in Antarctica (Seminars Abroad)
- Environmental Justice in Indigenous Ecuador (Summer Abroad)
- Bio Sci 2A on the Emerald Isle (Summer Abroad)
- Bio Sci 2B in Dublin (Summer Abroad)
- Statistics for Biological Sciences (Summer Abroad)
- Sustainable Cities of Northern Europe (Summer Abroad)
- Science and Society in the Middle East (Summer Abroad)
- Statistics in Business and Economics (Summer Abroad)
- Housing and Urbanism in Barcelona (Summer Abroad)
- Global Policy Internships in Washington, D.C. (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Writers in Greece (Summer Abroad)
- Search all UC Davis Global Learning opportunities in EPAP
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- National University of Singapore
- National Autonomous University of Mexico
- Field Research in Mexico
- Explore Botswana
- Chilean Universities
- Search all UCEAP programs in EPAP
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
- When you return, see your major advisor as needed.