Through the Global Learning Hub, each and every UC Davis student can find global learning opportunities available on campus, in the region, and across all seven continents. The hub’s network of local and global academic, experiential, and leadership programs helps develop capacity for undergraduate, graduate, and professional students to engage with global issues and make a difference in the world as the next generation of global problem solvers.
As a part of Global Affairs, the Global Learning Hub aims to inspire global curiosity, understanding, and engagement.
Program Recommendations for CHI Majors
UC Davis Study Abroad Programs
- Latinx Health Internship in Oaxaca (Fall Quarter Abroad)
- Environmental Justice in Indigenous Ecuador (Summer Abroad)
- Oaxacalifornia—Multiethnicity and Migration (Seminars Abroad)
- Revolutionary Cuba (Summer Abroad)
- Into the Andes—History, Environment, Culture (Summer Abroad)
- Human Rights and Democracy in Chile and Peru (Seminars Abroad)
- Global Health Internships in the USA in Hawaii or California (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Search all Global Learning opportunities in CHI
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- National Autonomous University of Mexico
- Field Research in Mexico
- Contemporary Argentina
- Chilean Universities
- Search all UCEAP programs in CHI
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
- When you return, see your major advisor as needed.