Program Recommendations for CHE Majors
Programs listed below may be of interest to students in this major or offer courses related to the major. This is not an exhaustive list of program options but provides a starting point in your search.
UC Davis Study Abroad Programs
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry in Taiwan (Quarter Abroad)
- Introduction to Winemaking (Summer Abroad)
- Search all Global Learning opportunities in CHE
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- Field Research & Internship, Brussels
- National University of Singapore
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Irish Universities
- University College Utrecht
- Search all UCEAP programs in CHE
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
- When you return, see your major advisor as needed.