Program Recommendations for ANT Majors
UC Davis Study Abroad Programs
- Environmental Justice in Indigenous Ecuador (Summer Abroad)
- Into the Andes—History, Environment, Culture (Summer Abroad)
- Bio Sci 2A on the Emerald Isle (Summer Abroad)
- Bio Sci 2B in Dublin (Summer Abroad)
- Genetics — The Global Language of Biology (Summer Abroad)
- Virtual – Counseling and Humanitarian Action in Jordan (Virtual Summer Internships)
- Virtual – Education and Social Change in Chile (Virtual Summer Internships)
- Virtual – Human Rights and Social Impact in South Africa (Virtual Summer Internships)
- Virtual – International Development, NGOs, and Charity (Worldwide) (Virtual Summer Internships)
- Search all UC Davis Global Learning opportunities in ANT
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- National Autonomous University of Mexico
- Field Research in Mexico
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Explore Ghana
- Chilean Universities
- Human Rights and Cultural Memory
- Search all UCEAP programs in ANT
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
- When you return, see your major advisor as needed.