To be eligible to participate in a UC Davis Seminars Abroad Program, you must
- Be a registered student at UC Davis—from the date of enrollment through the program end date;
- Be in good academic standing with a GPA of 2.0 or above;
- Be in good disciplinary standing; and
- Meet any program specific requirements or prerequisites (see individual program pages for details).
NOTE: If you have not fulfilled all of the program prerequisites, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your eligibility. Although UC Davis Seminars Abroad are open only to UC Davis students, students enrolled at other colleges or universities, including those from other campuses in the University of California system, can participate in UC Davis Summer Abroad programs.
How to Enroll
To enroll in a Seminars Abroad program:
- Create a Study Abroad account.
- Fill out your profile with your programs of interest.
- Start gathering enrollment materials such as your Health Clearance and Passport Copy (instructions below).
- Start your enrollment by clicking "Apply Here" in the top menu and select a term next to your program.
- Starting on May 1, 2019, complete all steps of the Enrollment section, pay your $300 deposit, and submit your enrollment. The last day to enroll for open programs is June 21, 2019.
You can find more information on enrollment and other important subjects in the Seminars Abroad Guide and Study Abroad Student Handbook. Please feel free to contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.