UC Davis Summer Abroad
- Housing and Urbanism in Barcelona (Spain)
- Environmental Justice in Indigenous Ecuador (Ecuador)
- Literary and Social Movements in Chiapas (Mexico)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
- Ag Science & Sustainability (Costa Rica)
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- SPA Course Articulation of Past Spanish Courses Taken Abroad (PDF)
- Chilean Universities (Chile)
- Spanish Universities (Spain)
- National Autonomous University of Mexico (Mexico)
- Spanish Intensive Language, Torcuato di Tella University (Argentina)
- Search all UCEAP programs in Spanish
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.