UC Davis Summer Abroad
- At the Crossroads of Gender and Communication (UK)
- Revolutionary Cuba (Cuba)
- Into the Andes—History, Environment, Culture (Peru)
- Introduction to Geographic Systems (Bhutan)
- Environmental Justice in Indigenous Ecuador (Ecuador)
- City to Safari (South Africa)
- Iconic American Landmarks in NYC and DC (USA)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
- Summer Abroad Internships provide students with opportunities to gain hands-on experience in diverse fields at locations around the globe. Programs are available in Global Health (Bolivia-La Paz, Bolivia-Tarija, India, South Africa-Cape Town, South Africa-Durban, Philippines), Business & Communication (Hong Kong, New Zealand), and Engineering (Australia).
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
UC Davis Seminars Abroad
- Equine Welfare and Management (Poland)
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- Chinese University of Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
- Global Cities Urban Realities — London & Paris (UK & France)
- Arts, Politics, Society and Space: UC Center London (UK)
- National Autonomous University of Mexico and Field Research Program (Mexico)
- Human Rights & Cultural Memory, Buenos Aires & Santiago (Argentina & Chile)
- Search all UCEAP programs in Sociology
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.
Review major/minor requirements: UC Davis Sociology Department Website
Meet with your advisor: UC Davis Sociology Advising