UC Davis Summer Abroad
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
- Summer Abroad Internships provide students with opportunities to gain hands-on experience in diverse fields at locations around the globe. Programs are available in Global Health (Bolivia-La Paz, Bolivia-Tarija, India, South Africa-Cape Town, South Africa-Durban, Philippines), Business & Communication (Hong Kong, New Zealand), and Engineering (Australia).
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
- Australian Internships & Writing in Sydney (Australia)
- British Culture & Internships in London (UK)
- Political Science at the London School of Economics (LSE) (UK)
UC Davis Seminars
- Multiethnicity and Migration (Oaxacalifornia)
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- Political Science, Sciences Po (France)
- Australia National University (Australia)
- Scottish Parliament Internship, UC Center Scotland (UK)
- Latin American Studies, National University of Tres de Febrero (Argentina)
- Human Rights and Cultural Memory (Argentina and Chile)
- Search all UCEAP programs in Political Science
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.
Review major/minor requirements: UC Davis Political Science Department Website
Meet with your advisor: UC Davis Political Science Advising