UC Davis Summer Abroad
- Introduction to Winemaking (France)
- Microbiology in the Kingdom of Smiles (Thailand)
- Genetics—Global Language of Biology (Europe)
- Bio Sci 2A on the Emerald Isle (Ireland)
- Bio Sci 2B in Dublin (Ireland)
- Bio Sci Statistics in Cork (Ireland)
- Neurobiology (Romania)
- Life Sciences (Japan)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
- Global Health—Pediatric Health in La Paz (Bolivia)
- Global Health—Primary Care and Rural Medicine (Bolivia)
- Global Health—Public Health & Rural/Urban Medicine (India)
- Global Health—Healthcare Challenges in Cape Town (South Africa)
- Global Health—Hospital Medicine & Infectious Disease in Durban (South Africa)
- Global Health—Remote Island Medicine (Philippines)
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- National University of Singapore (Singapore)
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (Hong Kong)
- Trinity College Dublin (Ireland)
- Queen Mary University of London (UK)
- University College Utrecht (Netherlands)
- Search all UCEAP programs in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.
Review Major/Minor Requirements: UC Davis Chemistry Department Website
Meet With Your Advisor: UC Davis Pharmaceutical Chemistry Advising