UC Davis Summer Abroad
- Microbiology in the Kingdom of Smiles (Thailand)
- Introduction to Winemaking (France)
- Life Sciences (Japan)
- Genetics – The Global Language of Biology (Europe)
- Bio Sci 2A on the Emerald Isle (Ireland)
- Brewing Science (UK)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
- Summer Abroad Internships provide students with opportunities to gain hands-on experience in diverse fields at locations around the globe. Programs are available in Global Health (Bolivia-La Paz, Bolivia-Tarija, India, South Africa-Cape Town, South Africa-Durban, Philippines), Business & Communication (Hong Kong, New Zealand), and Engineering (Australia).
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
- Latino/a Health Internship in Oaxaca (Mexico)
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (Hong Kong)
- Family & Community Health, Mexico City and Oaxaca City (Mexico)
- University College Cork (Ireland)
- University of Botswana (Botswana)
- Mediterranean Politics, Food & Culture: Florence & Barcelona (Italy, Spain)
- Search all UCEAP programs in Nutrition
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.
Review Major/Minor Requirements: UC Davis Nutrition Department Website
Meet With Your Advisor: UC Davis Nutrition Advising