UC Davis Summer Abroad
- Genetics—The Global Language of Biology (Europe)
- Bio Sci 2A on the Emerald Isle (Ireland)
- Bio Sci 2B in Dublin (Ireland)
- Bio Sci Statistics in Cork (Ireland)
- Exercise and Wellness (Czech Republic)
- Neurobiology (Romania)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
- Global Health—Pediatric Health in La Paz (Bolivia)
- Global Health—Primary Care and Rural Medicine in Tarija (Bolivia)
- Global Health—Public Health in New Delhi and Primary Care in Rural Himalayas (India)
- Global Health—Healthcare Challenges in Cape Town (South Africa)
- Global Health—Hospital Medicine & Infectious Disease in Durban (South Africa)
- Global Health—Remote Island Medicine (Philippines)
- Global Health—Holistic Healing in Hawaii (USA)
- Global Health—Immigrant and Refugee Health in California (USA)
- Psychology in Galway & Limerick (Ireland)
- Psychology in Auckland & Wellington (New Zealand)
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
- Complete three quarters of language study in just one quarter abroad (Argentina, Italy, Japan, Spain) or participate in a quarter-long internship in a number of professional fields (UK-London, Australia). Quarter Abroad also offers a Chemistry program in Taiwan, a Pre-Health internship in Mexico and a new political science program at the London School of Economics (LSE).
UC Davis Seminars Abroad
- Seminars Abroad are short-term programs (2-3 weeks)—offered during Winter break—where students can earn credits toward your GE or the Global and International Studies minor.
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (Hong Kong)
- National University of Singapore (Singapore)
- University of St. Andrews (UK)
- University College Maastricht (Netherlands)
- University of Cape Town (South Africa)
- Search all UCEAP programs in Neurobiology, Physiology, and Behavior
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.
Review Major/Minor Requirements: UC Davis Neurobiology, Physiology, and Behavior Department Website
Meet With Your Advisor: UC Davis Neurobiology, Physiology, and Behavior Advising