UC Davis Summer Abroad
- Thermodynamics in the Land of Fire and Ice (Iceland)
- Sustainability of the Built Environment (Japan)
- Life Sciences (Japan)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- Engineering & Science in English, Tohoku University (Japan)
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (Hong Kong)
- Lund University (Sweden)
- National University of Singapore (Singapore)
- Ben-Gurion University (Israel)
- Search all UCEAP programs in Materials Science and Engineering
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.
Review major/minor requirements: UC Davis Chemical Engineering and Materials Science Department Website
Meet with your advisor: UC Davis Materials Science and Engineering Advising Website