UC Davis Summer Abroad
- Genetics — The Global Language of Biology (Europe)
- Microbiology Lab in the Kingdom of Smiles (Thailand)
- Life Sciences (Japan)
- Bio Sci 2A on the Emerald Isle (Ireland)
- Bio Sci 2B in Dublin (Ireland)
- Bio Sci Statistics in Cork (Ireland)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
- Global Health Internship—Pediatric Health in La Paz (Bolivia)
- Global Health Internship—Primary Care and Rural Medicine in Tarija (Bolivia)
- Global Health Internship—Public Health in New Delhi and Primary Care in Rural Himalayas (India)
- Global Health Internship—Remote Island Medicine (Philippines)
- Global Health Internship—Healthcare Challenges in Cape Town (South Africa)
- Global Health Internship—Hospital Medicine & Infectious Disease in Durban (South Africa)
- Global Health Internship—Holistic Healing in Hawaii (USA)
- Global Health Internship—Immigrant and Refugee Health in California (USA)
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
- Latino/a Health Internship in Oaxaca (Mexico)
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- Science & Engineering Internship, Agency for Science, Technology & Research (Singapore)
- Laboratory Research, Engineering & Science, Osaka University (Japan)
- University of Capetown (South Africa)
- University of Edinburgh (UK)
- University of Sussex (UK)
- Search all UCEAP programs in Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.
Review Major/Minor Requirements: UC Davis Molecular and Cellular Biology Department Website
Meet With Your Advisor: UC Davis Molecular and Cellular Biology Advising