UC Davis Summer Abroad
- Revolutionary Cuba (Cuba)
- Introduction to Geographic Systems (Bhutan)
- Chiapas—Literary and Social Movements (Mexico)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
- Business & Communication Internship (Hong Kong)
- Business & Communication Internship (New Zealand)
- Ag Science & Sustainability (Costa Rica)
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
- Political Science at the London School of Economics (LSE) (UK)
- Spanish Language & Culture in Mendoza (Argentina)
- Italian Language & Culture in Florence (Italy)
- Japanese Language & Culture in Kyoto (Japan)
- Spanish Language & Internships in Madrid (Spain)
UC Davis Seminars Abroad
- Oaxacalifornia—Multiethnicity and Migration (Mexico)
- Community, Technology, and Sustainability (Nepal)
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- Global and International Studies, Fudan University (China)
- Global & International Studies, Meiji Gakuin University (Japan)
- Political Sciences, Sciences Po (France)
- Central European Studies, Prague (Czech Republic)
- National Autonomous University of Mexico (Mexico)
- Global Leadership Program in Sacramento and Mexico City (US/Mexico)
- University of Geneva (Switzerland)
- Search all programs in International Relations
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.
Review major/minor requirements: UC Davis International Relations Department Website
Meet with your advisor: UC Davis International Relations Advising