UC Davis Summer Abroad
- GIS in the Land of the Thunder Dragon (Bhutan)
- Revolutionary Cuba (Cuba)
- Environmental Justice in Indigenous Ecuador (Ecuador)
- Literary and Social Movements in Chiapas (Mexico)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
- Ag Science & Sustainability (Costa Rica)
- Business and Communication (Hong Kong)
- Business and Communication (New Zealand)
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
- Italian Language and Culture in Florence (Italy)
- Japanese Language and Culture in Kyoto (Japan)
- Spanish Language and Internships in Madrid (Spain)
- Political Science at LSE (UK)
UC Davis Seminars Abroad
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- Pontifical Catholic University of Chile (Chile)
- University of Ghana (Ghana)
- National Autonomous University of Mexico: UNAM (Mexico)
- Australian National University (Austrailia)
- Search all UCEAP programs in International Agricultural Development
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.