UC Davis Summer Abroad
- At the Crossroads of Gender and Communication (UK)
- Perspectives in Global Management (UK)
- Genetics—The Global Language of Biology (Europe)
- Bio Sci 2A on the Emerald Isle (Ireland)
- Environmental Justice in Indigenous Ecuador (Ecuador)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
- Global Health—Pediatric Health (Bolivia)
- Global Health—Pediatric Care & Reproductive Health (Ghana)
- Psychology in Galway & Limerick (Ireland)
- Psychology in Auckland & Wellington (New Zealand)
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
- Complete three quarters of language study in just one quarter abroad (Argentina, Italy, Japan, Spain) or participate in a quarter-long internship in a number of professional fields (UK-London, Australia). Quarter Abroad also offers a Chemistry program in Taiwan, a Pre-Health internship in Mexico and a new political science program at the London School of Economics (LSE).
UC Davis Seminars Abroad
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- University of Sydney (Austrailia)
- National Autonomous University of Mexico (Mexico)
- University of Botswana: Public Health Trade (Botswana)
- University of Cape Town (South Africa)
- "Community Public Health" (Dominican Republic)
- University of Sussex (UK)
- Search all UCEAP programs in Human Development
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.