UC Davis Summer Abroad
- Ecological and Social Issues at Lake Atitlan (Guatemala)
- Environmental Justice in Indigenous Ecuador (Ecuador)
- Sustainable Cities of Northern Europe (Europe)
- Bio Sci 2A on the Emerald Isle (Ireland)
- Introduction to Geographic Systems (Bhutan)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
- Summer Abroad Internships provide students with opportunities to gain hands-on experience in diverse fields at locations around the globe. Programs are available in Global Health (Bolivia-La Paz, Bolivia-Tarija, India, South Africa-Cape Town, South Africa-Durban, Philippines), Business & Communication (Hong Kong, New Zealand), and Engineering (Australia).
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
- Complete three quarters of language study in just one quarter abroad (Argentina, Italy, Japan, Spain) or participate in a quarter-long internship in a number of professional fields (UK-London, Australia). Quarter Abroad also offers a Chemistry program in Taiwan, a Pre-Health internship in Mexico and a new political science program at the London School of Economics (LSE).
UC Davis Seminars Abroad
- Equine Welfare and Management (Poland)
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- National University of Singapore (Singapore)
- Sustainability: Sciences, Landscape Architecture & Environmental Management (New Zealand)
- National Autonomous University of Mexico and Field Research Program (Mexico)
- University of Botswana — Public Health Track (Botswana)
- University of Chile (Chile)
- Search all UCEAP programs in Environmental Science and Management
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.
Review Major/Minor Requirements: UC Davis Environmental Majors Website
Meet With Your Advisor: UC Davis Environmental Majors Advising