UC Davis Summer Abroad
- Thermodynamics in the Land of Fire and Ice (Iceland)
- Sustainability of the Built Environment (Japan)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
- Complete three quarters of language study in just one quarter abroad (Argentina, Italy, Japan, Spain) or participate in a quarter-long internship in a number of professional fields (UK-London, Australia). Quarter Abroad also offers a Chemistry program in Taiwan, a Pre-Health internship in Mexico and a new political science program at the London School of Economics (LSE).
UC Davis Seminars Abroad
- Seminars Abroad are short-term programs (2-3 weeks)—offered during Winter break—where students can earn credits toward your GE or the Global and International Studies minor.
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- Engineering, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (Hong Kong)
- Lab Research, Engineering & Science, Osaka (Japan)
- National University of Singapore (Singapore)
- Tsinghua University (China)
- Imperial College London (UK)
- Search all UCEAP programs in Mechanical Engineering
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.
Review major/minor requirements: UC Davis Mechanical Engineering Website
Meet with your advisor: UC Davis Mechanical Engineering Advising