UC Davis Summer Abroad
- Housing and Urbanism in Barcelona (Spain )
- Revolutionary Cuba (Cuba)
- Fashion Marketing in Paris (France )
- Politics of Global Inequality (Switzerland)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
- Ag Science & Sustainability—Costa Rica
- Business & Communication Internship—Czech Republic
- Business & Communication Internship—Hong Kong
- Business & Communication Internship—Japan
- Business & Communication Internship—New Zealand
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
UC Davis Seminars Abroad
- Seminars Abroad are short-term programs (2-3 weeks)—offered during Winter break—where students can earn credits toward your GE or the Global and International Studies minor.
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- Fudan University (China)
- Chinese University of Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
- University of Warwick (UK)
- Business & Economics, University of Commerce Luigi Bocconi, Milan (Italy)
- International Business Economics, Pompeu Fabra (Spain)
- Search all UCEAP programs in Economics
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.
Review Major/Minor Requirements: UC Davis Economics Department Website
Meet With Your Advisor: UC Davis Economics Advising