UC Davis Summer Abroad
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
UC Davis Seminars Abroad
- Seminars Abroad are short-term programs (2-3 weeks)—offered during Winter break—where students can earn credits toward your GE or the Global and International Studies minor.
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- Global and International Studies, Fudan University (China)
- Chinese University of Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
- Language & Culture, Doshisha (Japan)
- National Taiwan University (Taiwan)
- Yonsei University (Korea)
- Search all UCEAP programs in East Asian Studies
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.
Review Major/Minor Requirements: UC Davis East Asian Studies Department Website
Meet With Your Advisor: UC Davis East Asian Studies Advising