UC Davis Summer Abroad
- Global Fashion (China)
- Fashion Marketing in Paris (France)
- Sex and Space (France)
- Sustainable Cities of Northern Europe (Europe)
- Design in Europe (UK & Netherlands)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
- Australian Writing and Internships in Sydney (Australia)
- British Culture and Internships in London (UK)
UC Davis Seminars Abroad
- Seminars Abroad are short-term programs (2-3 weeks)—offered during Winter break—where students can earn credits toward your GE or the Global and International Studies minor.
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- National University of Singapore (Singapore)
- University of Queensland (Australia)
- Tsinghua University (China)
- University of Glasgow (UK)
- Sotheby's Institute of Art, London (UK)
- Search all UCEAP programs in Design
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.