UC Davis Summer Abroad
- GIS in the Land of the Thunder Dragon (Bhutan)
- Housing and Urbanism in Barcelona (Spain)
- Environmental Justice in Indigenous Ecuador (Ecuador)
- Sustainable Cities of Northern Europe (Europe)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
UC Davis Seminars Abroad
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- King’s College London (UK)
- National Autonomous University of Mexico and Field Research Program (Mexico)
- University of Ghana (Ghana)
- University of Cape Town (South Africa)
- Human Rights & Cultural Memory (Argentina & Chile)
- University of Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Lund University (Sweden)
- Search all UCEAP programs in CRD
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.