UC Davis Summer Abroad
- Revolutionary Cuba (Cuba)
- Americans in Paris (France)
- Writers in Greece (Greece)
- Literary and Social Movements in Chiapas (Mexico)
- The Grand Tour (UK, France, Italy)
- Oxford—Portal to Fantasy (UK)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
- Summer Abroad Internships provide students with opportunities to gain hands-on experience in diverse fields at locations around the globe. Programs are available in Global Health (Bolivia-La Paz, Bolivia-Tarija, India, South Africa-Cape Town, South Africa-Durban, Philippines), Business & Communication (Hong Kong, New Zealand), and Engineering (Australia).
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
UC Davis Seminars Abroad
- Seminars Abroad are short-term programs (2-3 weeks)—offered during Winter break—where students can earn credits toward your GE or the Global and International Studies minor.
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- COM Course Articulation of Past Courses Taken Abroad (PDF)
- International Christian University (Japan)
- University of Lyon (France)
- University of Warwick, University of East Anglia, University of Kent (UK)
- National Autonomous University of Mexico (Mexico)
- Search all UCEAP programs in Comparative Literature
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.
Review Major/Minor Requirements: UC Davis Comparative Literature Department Website
Meet With Your Advisor: UC Davis Comparative Literature Advising