UC Davis Summer Abroad
- At the Crossroads of Gender and Communication (UK)
- World Cinema and the European Film Festival (Europe)
- Filmmaking in Ireland (Ireland)
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
- Business & Communication Internship—Hong Kong
- Business & Communication Internship—New Zealand
- Business & Communication Internship—Czech Republic
- Business & Communication Internship—Japan
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
UC Davis Seminars Abroad
- Seminars Abroad are short-term programs (2-3 weeks)—offered during Winter break—where students can earn credits toward your GE or the Global and International Studies minor.
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- International Christian University (Japan)
- National University of Singapore (Singapore)
- Humboldt University, Berlin (German)
- University of Lyon (France)
- Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
- Search all UCEAP programs in Communication
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.
Review Major/Minor Requirements: UC Davis Communication Department Website
Meet With Your Advisor: UC Davis Communication Advising