UC Davis Summer Abroad
UC Davis Summer Abroad Internships
- Global Health—Holistic Healing in Hawaii (USA)
- Global Health—Immigrant and Refugee Health California (USA)
UC Davis Quarter Abroad
- Latino/a Health Internship in Oaxaca (Mexico)
UC Davis Seminars Abroad
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- National Autonomous University of Mexico and Field Research Program (Mexico)
- Latin American Studies, National University of Tres de Febrero (Argentina)
- University of Chile (Chile)
- Search all UCEAP programs in Chicana/Chicano Studies
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
When you return, see your major advisor as needed.